Permanent Security Passes
Application for permanent security passes are done at the Kenya Airports Authority Headquarters.
Temporary Security Pass
- Kenya Airports Authority provides this to the public who may want to access the Airport restricted areas
- Temporary Security passes are issues at the discretion of the Managing Director, General Manager Security or the Airport Manager.
- Valid reasons with documentary evidence should be given when applying for a security pass.
- Temporary Security passes are issued at the Security office at the International arrivals JKIA
- You will be requested to leave you identity card/ passport/ driving licence with the security office, before being issued with a security pass
Conditions for Security Pass
It is Mandatory for any applicant of an Airport Pass to read and understand the set conditions for a pass (Download link provided below) before printing and signing the form. The applicant should submit the signed form together with the signed declaration.
Security Passes Downloads
Restricted Areas Personnel Security Pass Loss Report Form
New Applicant Pass Form
Landside Business Operator, Pass Loss Report Form 2016
Land Side Pass Application Form
Temporary Access Permits have been relocated to JKIA, behind Paul’s café and next to Equity bank.
Any inquiries/requests can be sent to :